Get the Tramps Props Newsletter 

Vintage American Pram Stroller

Product code: 9099/999

Vintage American Pram


Vintage American Pram
While pram is a British term — it’s more likely to be called a stroller in the US — most parents, babysitters, and nannies will know what you mean if you use the shortened word pram. Pram is short for perambulator, “one who walks or perambulates,” which gained the meaning “baby carriage” in the 1850s. A stroller is a small chair on wheels, in which a baby or small child can sit and be wheeled around.


Product Code: 9099

You may also like…