Charles D. Little along with partner Joe S. Foster established Good Grape Company to market their newly developed grape soda in 1922. The cola formula was perfected and marketed in 12 oz bottles (double the size of competitors) and named Double Cola n 1933. In 1953 Seminole Flavour Company changes its name to The Double-Cola Company.
Double Cola advertisement crate. Expected signs of use with paint worn and some dents.
Product Code: 30498